BLACK HEALING COLOR DOUBLE WRAP BANGLE BRACELET
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
Be glamorous and fashionable wearing this Black Healing Color Double Wrap Bangle Bracelet. You’ll surely get everybody’s attention when they see the elegant design of a crystal filled double spiral accessory. You can use it as a daily wear decoration and can also be a perfect gift for your female friends or loved ones.
This bracelet will make you look great with its design and feel better from the powerful benefits of magnetic therapy. You won’t want to leave home without it!
Study after study has shown that magnet therapy can help with many conditions, including neck, shoulder, and back pain, peripheral neuropathy, menstrual pain, speeding wound healing in plastic surgery patients, and even reducing the side effects of chemotherapy. Get yours now!
BENEFITS WEARING MAGNETIC BRACELETS
- Improves Circulation - The benefits of magnetic bracelets all start with improving your circulation. The magnets in the bracelet can draw more blood to the arm and wrist because of the iron in your blood. Circulation plays an important part in both keeping the body healthy and healing it from injuries.
- Reduces Inflammation- Inflammation is typically the result of an infection, a strain to a certain part of the body (often from physical activity), or arthritis. Since magnetic bracelets can improve circulation, the inflamed area has more blood flowing to it, which helps it heal more quickly.
- Better Sleep - Magnets can improve your body’s melatonin production. The pineal gland produces melatonin, which is a hormone that regulates your sleep patterns.
- Relieves Pain - Magnetic bracelets can reduce lactic acid and calcium deposits, both of which can cause pain in the joints and other parts of the body. The magnets help calcium ions move more quickly through the body, speeding up the healing process for nervous tissue and bones
Black Healing Color Benefits:
- Black implies self-control and discipline, independence and a strong will, and giving an impression of authority and power
- In color psychology, black means power, and control hanging on to information and things rather than giving out to others
- Makes one feel inconspicuous
- Provides a restful emptiness
- Black is mysterious by evoking a sense of potential and possibility
- The color black is so widely regarded as sophisticated in fashion that the term “the new black” is often used to describe and give merit to a color trend
- Black is mysterious and protective
- In color psychology, this color gives protection from external emotional stress
- Black is intimidating, unfriendly and unapproachable because of the power it exudes
- Affluent and success orientated women often choose black as it can give an impression of elegance, sophistication, and confidence
- Black is the end, but the end always implies a new beginning. When the light appears, black becomes white, the color of new beginnings