RAINBOW HEALING COLOR CLASSICAL RING
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
If you are considering buying a new ring, this Rainbow Healing Color Classical Ring might be the perfect option for you. As you know, Rainbows mean promise, so this might be the right giveaway for your partner.
You will be able to show how much he/she means to you by giving this ring. Since it is made of stainless steal, and it is waterproof, you will not have to worry about the colors changing. It is a great ring that you should definitely purchase!
- Item Type: Ring
- Fine or Fashion: Fashion
- Surface Width: 10mm
- Metal Type: Stainless Steel
- Shape/pattern: Round
- Rings Type: Cocktail Ring
- Gender: Unisex
- Style: Trendy
- Setting Type: Tension Mount
- Material: Metal
BENEFITS OF THE 7 HEALING COLORS OF THE RAINBOW:
- Red is used in almost every culture to designate warning or danger while also representing love and passion.
- Orange represents creativity, joy, vibrancy, happiness, playfulness and youth. At the same time it is also a power color.
- Yellow is naturally associated with the sun and its life-giving energy, though in a less intense way than orange or red. Yellow is a bit of a conflicting color. Though it symbolizes joy, happiness keen intellect and wisdom, it also represents cowardice in some cultures while signifying bravery in others (Japan).
- Green - being the color of both money and nature may seem to be a bit of a conflicting color also, but remember, we colored money green! It is the color of mother earth and nature.
- The color Blue invokes a spiritual sentiment. It is non-threatening and depicts security, trust, compassion, stability, patience and mysticism.
- The color Indigo implies infinity, mysticism, spiritual attainment and heavenly grace and is in fact the least well known of all the colors of the rainbow.
- Last, but not least, my personal favorite of all the colors of the rainbow, Violet. It is royal color signifying nobility. Purple robes were worn by royalty and people of authority or high rank. It is a color of good judgment and effective when used in meditating.