RAINBOW HEALING COLOR ETERNITY BRACELET
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
This excellent RAINBOW HEALING COLOR ETERNITY BRACELET highlights a superb handcrafted stainless steel development and components the conventional rainbow hues. DEMONSTRATE YOUR PRICE WITH BRACELET!!! This persuasive bracelet is an awesome present for someone you love no matter the occasion.
What does the 7 Healing Colors of the Rainbow Mean
- Red is used in almost every culture to designate warning or danger while also representing love and passion.
- Orange represents creativity, joy, vibrancy, happiness, playfulness and youth. At the same time, it is also a power color.
- Yellow is naturally associated with the sun and its life-giving energy, though in a less intense way than orange or red. Yellow is a bit of a conflicting color. Though it symbolizes joy, happiness keen intellect and wisdom, it also represents cowardice in some cultures while signifying bravery in others (Japan).
- Green, being the color of both money and nature may seem to be a bit of a conflicting color also, but remember, we colored money green! It is the color of mother earth and nature.
- The color Blue invokes a spiritual sentiment. It is non-threatening and depicts security, trust, compassion, stability, patience and mysticism. Blue is the color of distance and represents the sky, the oceans and the heavens. It also inspires us to expand our horizons and look to the future.
- The color Indigo implies infinity, mysticism, spiritual attainment and heavenly grace and is in fact the least well known of all the colors of the rainbow.
- Last, but not least, my personal favorite of all the colors of the rainbow, Violet. It is royal color signifying nobility. Purple robes were worn by royalty and people of authority or high rank. It also has a special, almost sacred place in nature: lavender, orchid, lilac, and violet flowers are often delicate and considered precious. It is a color of good judgment and effective when used in meditating.