MAGNETIC RAINBOW HEALING COLOR BRACELET
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
Are you looking for an interesting and mysteriously elegant bracelet that will make others interested from where you got it?
Our store offers this Magnetic Rainbow Healing Color Bracelet to ladies who are not afraid to go with bold choices when it comes to accessories! Wear this elegant bracelet on the next night event and get a lot of compliments!
Rainbow colors are known for being energizing, for bringing happiness and improving the mood of the wearer. This darker version of the rainbow rays emphasizes the boldness of women who know what they are doing in their lives.
BENEFITS OF THE 7 HEALING COLORS
- Red is used in almost every culture to designate warning or danger while also representing love and passion.
- Orange represents creativity, joy, vibrancy, happiness, playfulness and youth. At the same time it is also a power color.
- Yellow is naturally associated with the sun and its life-giving energy, though in a less intense way than orange or red. Yellow is a bit of a conflicting color. Though it symbolizes joy, happiness keen intellect and wisdom, it also represents cowardice in some cultures while signifying bravery in others (Japan).
- Green - being the color of both money and nature may seem to be a bit of a conflicting color also, but remember, we colored money green! It is the color of mother earth and nature.
- The color Blue invokes a spiritual sentiment. It is non-threatening and depicts security, trust, compassion, stability, patience and mysticism.
- The color Indigo implies infinity, mysticism, spiritual attainment and heavenly grace and is in fact the least well known of all the colors of the rainbow.
- Last, but not least, my personal favorite of all the colors of the rainbow, Violet. It is royal color signifying nobility. Purple robes were worn by royalty and people of authority or high rank. It is a color of good judgment and effective when used in meditating.