PURPLE HEALING COLOR OLIVE LEAF DESIGN AMETHYST RING
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS )
If you are a modern woman, trying to find fashionable pieces that are also one of a kind, then this one is perfect for you! From our purple collection, this Purple Healing Color Olive Amethyst Ring stands out as a jewelry that adds sophistication and elegance to every look! It goes well with darker colors for night occasions, however, you can also make day time combinations with lighter colors as well!
- Fully adjustable ring - Fits every hand
- Perfect add-on accessory for your college and party look
- Classic Ring
- Glass finish amethyst stone
In the meaning of colors, purple and violet represent the future, the imagination, and dreams, while spiritually calming the emotions. They inspire and enhance psychic ability and spiritual enlightenment, while, at the same time, keeping us grounded.
PURPLE HEALING COLOR BENEFITS:
- Uplifts & Calms the mind and nerves
- Offers a sense of spirituality
- Encourages creativity
- Purple helps you gain MORE RECOGNITION.
- Purple helps you gain CREATIVE, SUCCESSFUL CHILDREN.
- Purple helps you gain MORE MONEY.
- Purple helps you gain in BUSINESS.
- Purple helps you gain PEACE, WISDOM, AND GROWTH.
- Purple helps you gain NEW OPPORTUNITIES IN YOUR LIFE.
- Purple helps you gain a BETTER LOVE LIFE.
- Purple is considered a cool color in landscape design. Its appearance has a calming effects.
- Purple or violet helps the individuals who look for the significance of life and otherworldly satisfaction - it extends our mindfulness, interfacing us to a higher cognizance.
- The COLOR PURPLE identifies with the dreamland, and a need to escape from the reasonable items of life. It is the daydreamer getting away from reality.
- Purple bolster the act of MEDITATION.
- The color violet inspires unconditional and selfless love, devoid of ego, encouraging sensitivity and compassion.
- Purple can be sensitive to all the different forms of pollution in the world today, whether it be air pollution, noise pollution, visual pollution or the pollution in our food chain.
?PURPLE COLLECTION CLICK HERE>>>
?FOR BLUE COLLECTION HERE>>>
?PINK COLLECTION CLICK HERE>>>
?FOR RAINBOW COLLECTION HERE>>>
?FOR WHITE COLLECTION HERE>>>
?FOR RED COLLECTION HERE>>>
?FOR TURQUOISE CLICK HERE>>>
?FOR ORANGE CLICK HERE>>>
?FOR GREEN CLICK HERE>>>
?BLACK COLLECTION CLICK HERE>>>
?FOR YELLOW COLLECTION HERE>>>
?FOR BROWN COLLECTION HERE>>>
?FOR GRAY COLLECTION HERE>>>
?FOR SILVER COLLECTION HERE>>>
?FOR GOLD COLLECTION HERE>>>