PINK HEALING COLOR DOUBLE WRAP BANGLE BRACELET
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
Be glamorous and fashionable wearing this Pink Healing Color Double Wrap Bangle Bracelet. You’ll surely get everybody’s attention when they see the elegant design of a crystal filled double spiral accessory. You can use it as a daily wear decoration and can also be a perfect gift for your female friends or loved ones.
This bracelet will make you look great with its design and feel better from the powerful benefits of magnetic therapy. You won’t want to leave home without it!
Study after study has shown that magnet therapy can help with many conditions, including neck, shoulder, and back pain, peripheral neuropathy, menstrual pain, speeding wound healing in plastic surgery patients, and even reducing the side effects of chemotherapy. Get yours now!
BENEFITS WEARING MAGNETIC BRACELETS
- Improves Circulation - The benefits of magnetic bracelets all start with improving your circulation. The magnets in the bracelet can draw more blood to the arm and wrist because of the iron in your blood. Circulation plays an important part in both keeping the body healthy and healing it from injuries.
- Reduces Inflammation- Inflammation is typically the result of an infection, a strain to a certain part of the body (often from physical activity), or arthritis. Since magnetic bracelets can improve circulation, the inflamed area has more blood flowing to it, which helps it heal more quickly.
- Better Sleep - Magnets can improve your body’s melatonin production. The pineal gland produces melatonin, which is a hormone that regulates your sleep patterns.
- Relieves Pain - Magnetic bracelets can reduce lactic acid and calcium deposits, both of which can cause pain in the joints and other parts of the body. The magnets help calcium ions move more quickly through the body, speeding up the healing process for nervous tissue and bones.
PINK HEALING COLOR BENEFITS
- The color pink represents compassion, nurturing and love. It relates to unconditional love and understanding, and the giving and receiving of nurturing.
- Pink is intuitive and insightful, showing tenderness and kindness with its empathy and sensitivity.
- In color psychology, pink is a sign of hope. It is a positive color inspiring warm and comforting feelings, a sense that everything will be okay.
- Pink calms and reassures our emotional energies
- Pink can signify good health, being 'in the pink', and success as in 'everything's rosy'.