PURPLE HEALING COLOR AMETHYST CROSS NECKLACE
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS )
This cross-shaped pendant with amethyst crystals is a perfect gift for anyone who is inspired by religion. For many, the cross provides relief from the everyday worries, which is why it is a great thing to give to someone who is suffering from anxiety or needs a light in their lives.
This necklace with amethyst crystals is a great addition to your outfit and you will definitely feel the benefits from it. You will feel peace and calmness during the whole day, which is important for being content.
Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.
PURPLE HEALING COLOR BENEFITS
- Uplifts & Calms the mind and nerves
- Offers a sense of spirituality
- Encourages creativity
- Purple helps you gain MORE RECOGNITION.
- Purple helps you gain CREATIVE, SUCCESSFUL CHILDREN.
- Purple helps you gain MORE MONEY.
- Purple helps you gain in BUSINESS.
- Purple helps you gain PEACE, WISDOM, AND GROWTH.
- Purple helps you gain NEW OPPORTUNITIES IN YOUR LIFE.
- Purple helps you gain a BETTER LOVE LIFE.
- Purple is considered a cool color in landscape design. Its appearance has a calming effects.
- Purple or violet helps the individuals who look for the significance of life and otherworldly satisfaction - it extends our mindfulness, interfacing us to a higher cognizance.
- The COLOR PURPLE identifies with the dreamland, and a need to escape from the reasonable items of life. It is the daydreamer getting away from reality.
- Purple bolster the act of MEDITATION.
- The color violet inspires unconditional and selfless love, devoid of ego, encouraging sensitivity and compassion.
- Purple can be sensitive to all the different forms of pollution in the world today, whether it be air pollution, noise pollution, visual pollution or the pollution in our food chain.