Rainbow Healing Color Stone Crystal Necklace
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
This is an elegant and colorful necklace with metal finishing for gorgeous and fierce ladies. It is an easily adjustable item, that goes well-combined with all types of clothes, and the best thing about it is that you can wear it on all occasions, no matter if they are formal or not!
The Rainbow Healing Color Stone Crystal Necklace is a wonderful gift and it is a piece that will make you look sophisticated.
What the 7 Healing Colors of the Rainbow Represent:
- Red is used in almost every culture to designate warning or danger while also representing love and passion.
- Orange represents creativity, joy, vibrancy, happiness, playfulness and youth. At the same time it is also a power color.
- Yellow is naturally associated with the sun and its life-giving energy, though in a less intense way than orange or red. Yellow is a bit of a conflicting color. Though it symbolizes joy, happiness keen intellect and wisdom, it also represents cowardice in some cultures while signifying bravery in others (Japan).
- Green - being the color of both money and nature may seem to be a bit of a conflicting color also, but remember, we colored money green! It is the color of mother earth and nature.
- The color Blue invokes a spiritual sentiment. It is non-threatening and depicts security, trust, compassion, stability, patience and mysticism.
- The color Indigo implies infinity, mysticism, spiritual attainment and heavenly grace and is in fact the least well known of all the colors of the rainbow.
- Last, but not least, my personal favorite of all the colors of the rainbow, Violet. It is royal color signifying nobility. Purple robes were worn by royalty and people of authority or high rank. It is a color of good judgment and effective when used in meditating.