RAINBOW HEALING COLOR CRYSTALS PENDANT NECKLACE
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
Is sophistication your thing? Are you always the one friend that has the best jewelry that is by case unique? If that's your thing, we suggest you don't miss this piece!!!
It contributes to positive energy, helps you lower the anxiety and provides deep relaxation. As a bonus, you get a great fashion decoration that goes combined with everything. Let your imagination flow and wear different stylings without worries. The Rainbow Healing Color Crystals Pendant Necklace will make sure you are always seen!!!
What is the Meaning Behind the 7 Healing Colors of the Rainbow:
- Red is used in almost every culture to designate warning or danger while also representing love and passion.
- Orange represents creativity, joy, vibrancy, happiness, playfulness and youth. At the same time it is also a power color.
- Yellow is naturally associated with the sun and its life-giving energy, though in a less intense way than orange or red. Yellow is a bit of a conflicting color. Though it symbolizes joy, happiness keen intellect and wisdom, it also represents cowardice in some cultures while signifying bravery in others (Japan).
- Green - being the color of both money and nature may seem to be a bit of a conflicting color also, but remember, we colored money green! It is the color of mother earth and nature.
- The color Blue invokes a spiritual sentiment. It is non-threatening and depicts security, trust, compassion, stability, patience and mysticism.
- The color Indigo implies infinity, mysticism, spiritual attainment and heavenly grace and is in fact the least well known of all the colors of the rainbow.
- Last, but not least, my personal favorite of all the colors of the rainbow, Violet. It is royal color signifying nobility. Purple robes were worn by royalty and people of authority or high rank. It is a color of good judgment and effective when used in meditating.