RAINBOW HEALING COLOR 7 CHAKRA STONE RING
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
This Rainbow Healing Color 7 Chakra Stone ring really emphasizes the colors of the rainbow, but also at the same time, the silver bezel maximizes the impact of the stones in beauty. This is a unisex piece that can be worn no matter the occasion, and also it is a great promise ring if you want to swear eternal love to your significant other.
Colors play an important role in our lives. Different colors symbolize different personalities and also affect our moods differently. The seven healing colors of the rainbow are also linked to seven chakra colors, seven days of the week, the colors of the Auras and so on. People use crystals, gems, and other items in seven colors of the rainbow for attaining spirituality, good health, and wisdom.
7 Healing Colors of the RAINBOW and what each One Represents:
- Red is used in almost every culture to designate warning or danger while also representing love and passion.
- Orange represents creativity, joy, vibrancy, happiness, playfulness and youth. At the same time it is also a power color.
- Yellow is naturally associated with the sun and its life-giving energy, though in a less intense way than orange or red. Yellow is a bit of a conflicting color. Though it symbolizes joy, happiness keen intellect and wisdom, it also represents cowardice in some cultures while signifying bravery in others (Japan).
- Green - being the color of both money and nature may seem to be a bit of a conflicting color also, but remember, we colored money green! It is the color of mother earth and nature.
- The color Blue invokes a spiritual sentiment. It is non-threatening and depicts security, trust, compassion, stability, patience and mysticism.
- The color Indigo implies infinity, mysticism, spiritual attainment and heavenly grace and is in fact the least well known of all the colors of the rainbow.
- Last, but not least, my personal favorite of all the colors of the rainbow, Violet. It is royal color signifying nobility. Purple robes were worn by royalty and people of authority or high rank. It is a color of good judgment and effective when used in meditating.