RAINBOW HEALING COLOR UNISEX LEATHER BRACELET
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
Are you looking for an impressive and unique gift for your lover, wife, friend? No doubt that’s what you want! The Weave vintage leather bracelets are a great gift choice. Whether you want to gift your soul mate or close members of your family, nothing gives you a better gifting idea than this bracelet.
Crafted from the best leather, this piece really stands out on your hand as it is made of durable and tempered steel lock that will securely hold on your hand. Start your day with something that makes you feel better and that is also really fashionable without doubts. Get yours now!
BENEFITS OF THE 7 HEALING COLORS OF THE RAINBOW:
- Red is used in almost every culture to designate warning or danger while also representing love and passion.
- Orange represents creativity, joy, vibrancy, happiness, playfulness and youth. At the same time it is also a power color.
- Yellow is naturally associated with the sun and its life-giving energy, though in a less intense way than orange or red. Yellow is a bit of a conflicting color. Though it symbolizes joy, happiness keen intellect and wisdom, it also represents cowardice in some cultures while signifying bravery in others (Japan).
- Green - being the color of both money and nature may seem to be a bit of a conflicting color also, but remember, we colored money green! It is the color of mother earth and nature.
- The color Blue invokes a spiritual sentiment. It is non-threatening and depicts security, trust, compassion, stability, patience and mysticism.
- The color Indigo implies infinity, mysticism, spiritual attainment and heavenly grace and is in fact the least well known of all the colors of the rainbow.
- Last, but not least, my personal favorite of all the colors of the rainbow, Violet. It is royal color signifying nobility. Purple robes were worn by royalty and people of authority or high rank. It is a color of good judgment and effective when used in meditating.