RAINBOW HEALING COLOR STAINLESS STEEL BRACELET
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
This Rainbow Healing Color Stainless Steel Bracelet is a unisex bracelet that goes well with all types of combinations, including day and night time outfits.
The Stainless Steel adds a special touch to the rainbow rays, making it an exceptional and one-of-a-kind accessory for whatever occasion you need. Since the design is really trendy and modern, this bracelet represents a great gift for yourself and for someone you care. Get it now!
- Item Type: Men Bracelet
- Fine or Fashion: Fashion
- Length: 20cm
- Metals Type: Stainless Steel
- Style: Trendy
- Material: Silicone
BENEFITS OF THE 7 COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- Red is used in almost every culture to designate warning or danger while also representing love and passion.
- Orage represents creativity, joy, vibrancy, happiness, playfulness and youth. At the same time, it is also a power color.
- Yellow is naturally associated with the sun and its life-giving energy, though in a less intense way than orange or red. Yellow is a bit of a conflicting color. Though it symbolizes joy, happiness keen intellect and wisdom, it also represents cowardice in some cultures while signifying bravery in others (Japan).
- Green, being the color of both money and nature may seem to be a bit of a conflicting color also, but remember, we colored money green! It is the color of mother earth and nature.
- The color Blue invokes a spiritual sentiment. It is non-threatening and depicts security, trust, compassion, stability, patience and mysticism. Blue is the color of distance and represents the sky, the oceans and the heavens. It also inspires us to expand our horizons and look to the future.
- The color Indigo implies infinity, mysticism, spiritual attainment and heavenly grace and is in fact the least well known of all the colors of the rainbow.
- Last, but not least, my personal favorite of all the colors of the rainbow, Violet. It is royal color signifying nobility. Purple robes were worn by royalty and people of authority or high rank. It also has a special, almost sacred place in nature: lavender, orchid, lilac, and violet flowers are often delicate and considered precious. It is a color of good judgment and effective when used in meditating.
?FOR RAINBOW COLLECTION HERE>>>
?PURPLE COLLECTION CLICK HERE>>>
?FOR BLUE COLLECTION HERE>>>
?PINK COLLECTION CLICK HERE>>>
?FOR WHITE COLLECTION HERE>>>
?FOR RED COLLECTION HERE>>>
?FOR TURQUOISE CLICK HERE>>>
?FOR ORANGE CLICK HERE>>>
?FOR GREEN CLICK HERE>>>
?BLACK COLLECTION CLICK HERE>>>
?FOR YELLOW COLLECTION HERE>>>
?FOR BROWN COLLECTION HERE>>>
?FOR GRAY COLLECTION HERE>>>
?FOR SILVER COLLECTION HERE>>>
?FOR GOLD COLLECTION HERE>>>