RAINBOW HEALING COLOR TITANIUM STEEL DIAMOND RING
TODAY SPECIAL OFFER>>>BUY 2 ITEMS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE STORE - GET 1 FREE (PLEASE SELECT 3 OR MORE PRODUCTS)
The precious Rainbow Healing Color Diamond Ring praises timeless and everlasting love. Love is the best thing that can happen to two people, so if you have feelings for someone, there is not a better way to prove that than with this rainbow steel diamond ring. It's easily adjustable, made with outstanding materials ready to serve you for eternity!
The top DIAMOND piece decorated with valuable gemstones is made to be a proof of infinite love between two, making every day positive and giving the couple passion, happiness and fortune in the upcoming days.
The ring also touches our hearts and souls, filling us with wonderful positive energy. It builds walls for resisting the negative energy of the society, transforming it into a positive one that warms up our hearts! If you have someone that you care for, we recommend this extraordinary ring which possesses the power to make your life happier and filled with joy.
- Item Type: Ring
- Fine or Fashion: Fashion
- Surface Width: 4mm
- Metals Type: Stainless Steel
- Shape/pattern: Round
- Rings Type: Wedding Bands
- Gender: Women
- Style: Trendy
- Setting Type: Prong Setting
- Material: Stone
- Occasion: Party, Wedding, Engagement
- Compatibility: All Compatible
BENEFITS OF THE 7 HEALING COLORS OF THE RAINBOW:
- Red is used in almost every culture to designate warning or danger while also representing love and passion.
- Orange represents creativity, joy, vibrancy, happiness, playfulness and youth. At the same time it is also a power color.
- Yellow is naturally associated with the sun and its life-giving energy, though in a less intense way than orange or red. Yellow is a bit of a conflicting color. Though it symbolizes joy, happiness keen intellect and wisdom, it also represents cowardice in some cultures while signifying bravery in others (Japan).
- Green - being the color of both money and nature may seem to be a bit of a conflicting color also, but remember, we colored money green! It is the color of mother earth and nature.
- The color Blue invokes a spiritual sentiment. It is non-threatening and depicts security, trust, compassion, stability, patience and mysticism.
- The color Indigo implies infinity, mysticism, spiritual attainment and heavenly grace and is in fact the least well known of all the colors of the rainbow.
- Last, but not least, my personal favorite of all the colors of the rainbow, Violet. It is royal color signifying nobility. Purple robes were worn by royalty and people of authority or high rank. It is a color of good judgment and effective when used in meditating.